Question: Where can I meet other people with HIV?

Where do I go if I have HIV?

Its important to find a doctor who has experience treating HIV. Your local Planned Parenthood health center can help you get the treatment you need. can also help you find an HIV doctor and other support services in your area.

Reach out

Find us at the office

Vandervelde- Benatar street no. 22, 41683 Belfast, United Kingdom Northern Ireland

Give us a ring

Tristian Espalin
+61 275 909 392
Mon - Fri, 7:00-15:00

Reach out